These images are of an historic building in Colac, Victoria, Australia.
St. Andrew’s Uniting Church is classified by the National Trust of Australia – Victoria. The church, built in 1877, was designed by Peter Matthews.
On their web site the National Trust have the following: Statement of Cultural Heritage Significance, CITATION – A striking church in coursed bluestone with freestone dressings. The building is of particular interest for its squat octagonal tower, with slate spire, plate-traceried rose window, iron roof ridging and finials.
The church was built from bluestone brought from New Zealand as ballast in the sailing ships coming to Australia during the gold rush.